Saturday, December 29, 2007

An Angel Appears Chapter 3 for Review

It's already 3:02 am but I still couldn't sleep... lol insomniac I guess, I hope it doesn't last long because I'll be needing lots of sleep soon and I will also need to wake up early after the holidays, I've already almost missed 2 examinations because of waking up late and I don't want those things to happen again. I must get used to waking up early and sleeping early soon.

So, nothing much, I've just finished, well not really finished, but made a Chapter 3 for an Eyeshield 21 fanfiction. I'm still thinking twice if I'm going to upload it to fanfiction.net, so I need help. If you're not too busy, I hope you could perhaps read the chapter (well it's the third, but just contact me if you need the first two chaps, or... hmm... the link, I forgot the address of the story, I'll edit this post when I am not too lazy to look it up.)

I'll still need to read Chapter 4 of 'A Phone Call Away' again before posting the link here.

Oh, and I'd like to thank Reich for the Fate Stay Night Episodes, I enjoyed them a lot, I still haven't finished them though (Sorry Reich, Joni, but I'll claim Issei, Archer, Swordsman and Saber) hehe, I still haven't finished it yet, but I'll claim more when I see more characters.

Belated Happy Birthday to my honey, Shirota Yu!! his birthday's on the 26th of December same with my younger sister. I wanted to make a post for it on my blog, the anime reflection one but I haven't had the time.

So here's the link for the 3rd Chapter, still for review of An Angel Appears.

Disclaimer: I don't own the anime/manga eyeshield 21. XD

An Angel Appears Chapter 3 (fr) --> removed the link, I've already uploaded the file

I'm planning on uploading my other fictions, but I'll do that tomorrow, I think.

No comments: