Saturday, May 17, 2008

Break Time!!!!

Finally Summer Class is already over!!! haha, we just had our final exam early this morning and hmm... I'm not so sure if I did all right, I hope I did *fingers crossed* I read my notes, and hmm... all righty enough of that, I just mentioned Break!

I will be having an anime marathon. I'll be watching all the anime shows I've downloaded and already seen before and watch the anime's I haven't yet watched. ^_^ haha, it's really one of my favorite things to do and I'll probably be writing and finishing some stories during the break.

So far that's the plan I made (I'm definitely an anime addict for having no problems spending my time doing just that), and some baking or cooking if I feel like it.

I couldn't think of anything else to write, I'm way too preoccupied with my summer activities (ehem, activity gomen).

Anyways HAVE A FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN SUMMER EVERYONE!!! ^__^

Btw... SARS has already released until the fourth episode of Zettai Kareshi. Many thanks to Reich for the copy :)

No comments: