Monday, May 5, 2008

Hmph...

My net at home is still down T.T and I don't know when it's coming back, I hope it'll come back soon though having no immediate access to the internet is hard and somehow I feel isolated from the world... haha the drama! anyways, hmm... I'm pretty serious... haha! I have already finished Pretend on ten chapters plus an epilogue but I cannot upload it. Why? Because the only means by which I transfer data or files from my computer to other computers is through e-mail and cd's or dvd's, but most i'net cafes don't have cd/dvd readers :(. I no longer trust flash disks, especially flash disks that have been plugged from another computer (erm... computers which I think are infected.) due to some experience of my computer at home almost getting infected by worms... worms... very awful worms... good thing my virus scanner's updated at that time. We have a lot of worms on our school lab computers before, I think they've already fixed the problem now but still, I'm not very comfortable with using flash disks...

Anyways, I hope my internet connection comes back soon, I terribly miss it T.T I'll upload the other chapters when I get my net back. I'll still be constantly be hanging around the i'net cafe for the moment or moments... as I've said, until my net comes back to me... and I'll still be going on blog walking or strolling and browsing and checking on stuffs... until my net comes back to me... see the effect??? I hope I get it back soon... haha! Sorry for the awful drama
:)

See you around! :)

Ja ne! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having no net connection is a very hard thing... I do hope you'll get it back soon^_^ we'll wait for your updates too^__^

Pipan P said...

Thanks :) I hope it gets back soon too... my net's down for almost a week now :(

Anonymous said...

hi pipan! so that's why you're not around lately. i understand how frustrating it is when you don't have internet connection at home. that's the very bad thing that can happen to an internet addict. ^__^;; i hope you get back your connection very soon. kainis din mag-internet sa mga cafe.

E-Tavasi said...

My internet now also having problem.. sometimes my connection is fail..
hope it get back soon :D

Jet said...

I don't have an internet connection in my boarding house that's why I'm going to the internet cafe. I hope it will come back soon...

Anonymous said...

haha! same here stephy..i feel so isolated without internet!.. i miss yah!!