Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sweet Tooth

Checking my phone for things and found the images folder, I browsed and viewed some stuffs I've been doing for the past few days. Unsurprisingly, I see a lot of pictures of food, food and more food, and most of those foodstuffs are expectedly sweet. I've got such a sweet tooth (and the carbs my, my... the carbs).


1st my Aunt's cupcakes, they're SUPER!!! (super cute, very yummy) She made them for my cousins (Janeene and Janeeca's 18th Birthday at The Apo View: Belated Happy Birthday my dear cousins, it was a smashing party!)



And of course one of the cakes at the party. Really cute


The giveaway cupcakes ^_^ love it!


Wine ~ :)



And a milk tea shake store that sells really delicious and very refreshing milk tea shakes. I've recently discovered in NCCC Mall Ma-a. I think it's been there for a while already I just haven't had the time to explore, but hey, it's a new stuff to me. I highly recommend it (tried the strawberry, it's not too sweet, it's just right). I think it's called Infinitea or something. I'll get back there and check it again.



And yeah, the maja blanca in Cafe Laguna in Abreeza Mall, Bajada. Hmmhmmmmm... Awesome Filipino Dessert, definitely a must try.



Hmm... No wonder I'm gaining pounds. hihi ^_^

Ramblings out ~~~~

No comments: