Friday, January 6, 2012

OMG So Exciting!




I visited Ms. Cassandra Clare's website and found the cover for City of Lost Souls! And gosh I'm so excited... I cannot wait to read it, I know it's gonna be AWESOME! It's going to be released on the 8th of May, 5 months from now (patience patience patience).


The guy on the cover posing for Jace's gorgeous. And does this mean Clary and Jace are finally gonna get back together *crossing fingers hoping for the best* I mean because the ending of City of Fallen Angels is such a cliffy, made me "WHOA-WHAAAAAAAAAAAT-WAIIIIIIIT-DON'T END YET-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" so I'm really really really really really looking forward to the next installment in this super wonderful awesomest favorite of mine :) And yay!!! 5 months to go!! :D


Me super excited

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just update your blog...start talk about sex ,much more OMG...chow chibye