Sunday, April 27, 2008

Pretend Chapter 5 and 6

I've started typing these chaps last night, or the night before that... haha, hmm... Still no linkies or javascript codes for jumping chapters, I know I said I'll do it when I get the time. Actually, I had some time for it before, but I'm too lazy... :) I'll leave the codes for A Phone Call Away for now, and I'll try to add the links for the other stories later.

After I post this, I will read A Phone Call Away again and recall things. Ok, I've already started typing the events I've just recently planned, but I cannot say for sure when I'm going to finish it. An Idiot's guide to falling in love will be updated later, The starting lines for the next chapter have already been typed, just waiting for the continuation

Here's the 5th and 6th Chapter of Pretend, I hope you like it :)

Pretend Chapter 5
Pretend Chapter 6

6 comments:

Subtle_Hints said...

ooooohhhhh both chapters are very very juicy on the romance/comedy category^__^ I'm loving this story.^^ the interaction between Ken and Chihiro are priceless!! I love how Ken can keep up with Chihiro and Chihiro is having quite some progress^__^ I really hope feelings will start to develop soon LOL!! great chapters!! keep 'em comin'^__^

Pipan P said...

Thanks :) I'm glad you liked it

Anonymous said...

Hi there, would you like to exchange links?

Florence

Anonymous said...

hi pan!

nice story! hmm, why don't you submit this at the atenews? haha! am sure many would love this!

Keep it up and Godbless..

Pipan P said...

haha... thanks for reading, and I'm so glad you like it :)

All Thing Viral said...

what is this, i never heard it. by the way good luck with you hobby