Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Rival: An Idiot's Guide to Falling in Love Sequel Part 4

It's been a while since I've posted anything, I mean any story updates. A Phone Call Away is still on hiatus. I know I've said I already know what to do about it, but I sort of forgotten what I wanted to do with it. haha! Sorry, anyways, I'll be reading it again and try to get the plot I want it to have back.

Actually, I'm still not officially on vacation, since we have yet to finish revisions for our project, we're given 30 days, I was able to write this chapter down because I was slacking on the job. I'm currently on the 'feeling the summer break' kind of state, even though I shouldn't be.

Anyways, back to the main topic, this is Part 4 of the An Idiot's Guide to Falling in Love Sequel, I've just finished it, and... I'm not sure you'll like it. :D Last time I was told by my good friend that the 3rd part of the sequel is pretty boring, I agree with her actually, I also find Chapter 3 quite boring, I mean, nothing much happened in it. Chapter 4 is erm... well, it was what came into my head while I was reading the previous parts of the sequel, it just came to me and so I wrote it down before I forget the whole thing.

Story's the one below... I hope you like it, and if you have time please leave a comment :D
Thanks! XD
An Idiot's Guide to Falling in Love Sequel Part 4: Rival

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this sequel was so funny..youichi is soooo adorable..^_^ please update more!! i really want to know who would end up with her..^_^ may the best man win hahah