Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Crazy for A Crazy Little Thing Called Love

My darling little sister recommended this Thai movie, A Crazy Little Thing Called Love. She said it's suuuuuppppeeeer awesome, so I watched, and I think it's not really suuuuuppppeeeer awesome, but SUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRR AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWEEESSSOOMME!
I just finished watching it (it's already 12:14am my time), and now I want to watch it again. I'm such a sucker for feel-good movies with wonderful love stories and beautiful characters. If you think about it, say for example... the story's quite simple, but it's really nice when you watch it. Makes you think of your student days or simply makes you feel good. And it doesn't hurt that they have really gorgeous actors to play the parts, lots of eye candy popping around the screen. ^_^ makes the experience so much better... Just makes you sigh and think "Ah, I think I'm in love" or something like, "I love you P'Shone, I am Nam" or something along the lines of "Don't be sad P'Top, if Nam doesn't take you, I'm here"... ^_^ And now, just after watching the movie... I want to re-watch it again. like after-what-10 minute interval? :D I watched Beastly yesterday evening, and yeah it was nice, movie got me smiling and all, and Alex is gorgeous, but wow... A Crazy Little Thing Called Love is just... wow *sighs* I've almost forgotten about Beastly right away, I think I've only remembered it here because I have the book right in front of me (Well, actually on the upper right side of my computer, at the top of the little cabinet where I placed the book --haven't read it yet even though I've bought it from the bookshop about a month ago, or so *hihi*-- I love P'Shone, and Nam, and P'Top, and I've just googled and found out that their names are actually: Mario Maurer - Chon (but the subs on my copy said Shone, anyway almost sounds the same, but later I will search for the real spelling of Mr. Maurer's character name), and Pimchanok Lerwisetpibol - Nam, erm... a little difficult to pronounce--For Now!-- gee... after watching the movie I want to be fluent in Thai Language (another language to learn, after Japanese and Korean). It's always nice to have something nice to learn, and watch, and speak...

Ramblings out!!! :D Ja ne!!!! or should I say
laaeo phohp gan mai!!! ^_^
Gotta watch it one more time before I sleep :D

No comments: