Friday, January 25, 2008

Fourth Stone: An Idiot's Guide to Falling in Love Sequel Part 2

I've been trying to search for articles/tutorials on how to configure vb6 to connect to mysql. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a decent article/tutorial about it. Or perhaps it's just because I don't know how to search properly. :( I've been trying it for a number of days now, but still no progress. So I had this past time (writing stories) to get myself out of the infuriating disappointment of not getting anything. Actually, my groupmates and I have sort of decided on using mssql instead and our adviser had taught us how to configure and connect (sir, thank you so much!). The only problem now is that we still don't have mssql on our computers and we have to present a 60% working system on Monday. So, that's why I'm currently trying to search on the ways of configuring... because I only have mysql here... and as I have said, I haven't found anything, so I've decided to type down some words. XD haha... not that anyone cares about my rants. Gomenasai, if my ranting is getting annoying (it rhymes! it rhymes!)

Hmm... I had some sizzling sisig for lunch *that spicy, yummyness* --LOL I know you don't care about this either,

Ok, back to the main topic.
This story is the second part of the sequel for An Idiot's Guide to Falling in Love, entitled "Fourth Stone" It's more of erm--flashbacks, this is an answer to Jet's question "
Who is really Asano Youichi in Haruka's life?" -- from the comments on the first part of the sequel.

Here's the Link:
An Idiot's Guide to Falling in Love Sequel Part 2: Fourth Stone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaww this is by far the best installment yet of An Idiot's Guide..^_~ I absolutely loved it..now i'm more confused to who she should end up with..they are both perfect..^_~ please MORE!!

Jet said...

I envy Haruka for having Asano. Really. She is so fortunate to have him. I hope their friendship won't end no matter what happens...