Monday, April 14, 2008

Just Listenin'

I've been listening to Jason Mraz' album Waiting for My Rocket to Come, haha I know it isn't new but it's one of my favorites, I just love his music. Hmm... Normally I'd listen to Nickelback, Creed, The Darkness, Dashboard, Vertical Horizon, Sugar Ray, some really old songs and many many more, and most of the music I'm so in love with are those-- well, as my younger sister likes to describe them 'so yesterday'. Well actually, I don't really care haha! I love them and I enjoy listening to them. I believe that's what's important, besides, music is something that doesn't go old, right? :D haha or is it me just being weird, anyways, I'm pretty much happy with my choice of songs.

By the way, I haven't updated any chaps yet, Well the new story 'Pretend' chapter 2 and 3 are already uploaded, some of my friends' have already read it, but I won't be posting the link here yet, as I still have to think of a decent plot for the fourth chapter. :D

No comments: