Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Zettai Kareshi Live Action


Zettai Kareshi or Absolute Boyfriend is now adapted to a Live Action!! Yupz, actually, I’ve only ever read the synopsis of this well known manga series and I think it’s very very interesting, I’m not much of a manga reader, but I’ll probably be reading it after I finish reading Koukou Debut, Gakuen Alice and after I’m through watching the Live Action series.

I’m not going to blurt out any comments regarding the show, as I haven’t seen the first episode yet. I’ve only made a quick glance, forward forward forward thingy, because it’s already late and the first episode runs for almost an hour or so... But I’m very excited to watch this. I suppose this is going to be another jdrama/live action I’ll surely be looking forward to. ^__^

The three main characters are played by:

Hayami Mokomichi (Tsuchiya of Gokusen 2) as Tenjo Night
Aibu Saki as Izawa Riko
Mizushima Hiro (Nanba-senpai of HanaKimi and Tendou or Kamen Rider Kabuto of Kamen Rider Kabuto) as Asamoto Soshi

No comments: